Kindergarten Connection

Your child's week with Mrs. DeLapa

                         Last Week

We had a couple of days without any children absent last week! We love it when that happens!

On Friday, all students came home with our T1 progress reports. Please keep the reports then sign and return the envelope to school. We will use these for subsequent reports as well. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I will not send a blog next week so this will cover the next 2 as far as leader/snack and guest reader are concerned.

Snack and Leaders

Your child will come home with the Leader bag the night before his/her leader day. There is a notebook inside with directions for sharing both a snack with the class and a Show and Tell item. Please refer to the calendar in the back of your child's take home folder for leader and other important dates. I will place the monthly calendars in the folders for your reference. 


November 24-Ellie

November 25-Benaiyah

December 1-Shriyaa*

December 2-Lucy

December 3-Ridhima 1/2 *

December 4-Janie

December 5-Melody*

December 8-Jackson


We have 25 children in our class.

*denotes birthday

We have a child with a nut allergy in our class so please refrain from sending snacks with nuts of any kind.

We will snack in the morning each day. Sending 1 snack is plenty as our lunch time is later in the day. It is not necessary for you to send a snack with your child, as the leader provides it each day.  

_______________________________________________


Next Week Events


Due to adjusted schedules this week, we will have Gym on Tuesday. Please be sure your child comes in gym shoes.

Our Thanksgiving break is Wednesday, 11/26 through Friday, 11/28.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving Break with family and friends. I am certainly thankful for all my students and all of you!


Upcoming Events


Mrs. Hooper is our next guest reader on Wednesday, December 3rd at 3:15. Please bring 3-4 books with you to read.


On Tuesday, December 16th we will make Gingerbread houses in our room. The first week of December I will send a

note regarding this asking for donations to decorate our houses. If you are able, please send your assigned item anytime

before that day, but not later than Dec. 15th (so I can supplement if necessary). We will begin at 1:05 (set up) until 2:20 ish

that afternoon. I will need 6 volunteers on that day. Let me know if you would like to join us.


Our Holiday Party will be on Friday afternoon, 12/19. I will reach out next week to the committee for this party.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog