Your child's week with Mrs. DeLapa
Last Week
What a beautiful weekend it has been! It is SO good to see the sun and have temperatures that let us get outside and enjoy this winter wonderland of ours. I hope you were able to do some of that.
Last week we finished up our language arts unit on Weather. We will begin a new unit for all of us about Trains. It looks like it will be a fun time of learning. You will be surprised at all your child may teach you about trains by the end of the unit. 🚆
Our 100th day party was big fun on Friday! I hope your child showed you all the ways we showed how many 100 is! They didn't believe me when I told them we would have 100 snacks. It was fun to see them realize what that looked like.
I sent the Valentine information home on Friday. Attached to the classmate names are the directions for addressing the valentines. Please reach out with questions if you are unsure how this works. More info below.
Each day your child needs...
- a water bottle
- appropriate outerwear
- shoes
Snack and Leaders
Those students who missed their leader day are welcome to bring a Show and Tell to share. A snack is not necessary.
February 2-Shriyaa
February 3-Loyalti
February 4-Ara
February 5-Jack
February 6-Seher*
February 9-Dawson
We have 25 children in our class.
*denotes birthday


Comments
Post a Comment