Your child's week with Mrs. DeLapa
Last Week
I sure hope that all our classmates are feeling better and will have some full attendance days. We missed our people!
We were so excited on Thursday afternoon when another teacher stopped in during our Math lesson to tell us she was so impressed with how engaged all the students were with the lesson. She then gave us our 10th Class Paws ticket!! It has been our goal that we would have Donuts if/when we get 10. I could not have been happier to bring donuts on Friday morning 😋.
We brainstormed and voted on our next 10 Class ticket goal which is an extra recess of running the track. I will keep you posted on how we are doing. I'm pretty sure the snow will have plenty of time to melt.
We had an interior lock down drill on Wednesday and the children did beautifully.
Snack and Leaders
Those students who missed their leader day are welcome to bring a Show and Tell to share. A snack is not necessary.
February 9-Dawson
February 10-Lucy*
February 11-Ari 1/2*
February 12-Teddy
February 13-Leo
February 16-no school
February 17-Finley
We have 25 children in our class.
*denotes birthday

Comments
Post a Comment