Kindergarten Connection Your child's week with Mrs. DeLapa Last Week If you are able, please send your assigned item Gingerbread item to school on Monday. I will be shopping for any needed items a items after school. You can also let me know if you are sending your item on Tuesday so I don't pick up unneeded things.. There is still time to get those Christmas trees in. They decorate our hallway so beautifully 🎄. Our class sizes has had some changes the last couple of weeks. Our Jaycion went to a different class and we are getting a new student on Monday. We are happy to welcome Ian to our class and look forward to helping him to feel welcomed. Our class size is 25 children again now 😊. Lately several students are coming to school without water bottles. I give them a cup but it must stay by the sink (which me...
Comments
Post a Comment