Your child's week with Mrs. DeLapa
Last Week
With Spring sports beginning last week, it is fun to hear the news about the children seeing each other at the fields and even playing against each other. I love small town life!!
Your child may have shared that we all planted green bean seeds last week. They are my are "go to" choice because they grow so quickly. 🌱 As soon as they get big enough to need replanting, your child will bring his/her's home. They are all so excited about this! I have had families send me pictures of of the beans from their child's plants. So fun!
We have been reviewing high frequency words each day. Please work with these words at home with your child as well. Each word learned helps the reading process move forward. If you need me to send home another copy of the words, I will be happy to. Just let me know.
Snack and Leaders
April 28-Teddy
April 29-Leo
April 30-Liam
May 1-Finley
May 4-Addy
We have 25 children in our class.
*denotes birthday


Comments
Post a Comment